fredag, oktober 31, 2008

Black Eyed Peas & Dixie Chicks


Det börjar bli dags att ge iTunes lite pengar igen. Jag har fallit handlöst för Black Eyed Peas “Shut Up” och Dixie Chicks “Not Ready to Make Nice”. Den första låten har ett skönt gung i sig, den andra en text som inte går av för hackor:

”[...] and how in the world can the words that I said send somebody so over the edge that they’d write me a letter sayin’ that I better shut up and sing or my life will be over.

I’m not ready to make nice, I’m not ready to back down. I’m still mad as hell and I don’t have time to go round and round and round.

It’ s too late to make it right, I probably wouldn’t if I could ‘cause I’m mad as hell can’t bring myself to do what it is you think I should”.


Skivomslagen ovan kommer som vanligt från CDON.

Inga kommentarer: